Let your personality show with a tattoo from Tattooz in Birmingham. Whether you choose a design from our collection or have some ideas of your own, our highly-skilled tattoo artists will work with you to create a permanent work of art that you'll cherish forever.
We can also help with cover-up work, so if you have a tattoo that's faded or you just don't like, talk to us about what we can do.
Every tattoo we create is of the highest standard with safety and hygiene as our highest priority. Every needle used is single service, unique to each individual and comes out of disposable sterilised packets. We open everything in front of our customers for your peace of mind.
Looking after your tattoo in the days after you get inked is just as important as the work we do in the studio.
• Remove dressing from your new tattoo after about 6 hours and wash it with warm soapy water then pat it dry with a clean towel.
• After washing your new tattoo apply a light smear of healing cream, we recommend Bepanthen cream, but you can also use Savlon or E45. Keep applying the cream 2 - 3 times daily until the tattoo is fully healed.
• While the tattoo is healing it is ok to wash the tattoo every day but it is NOT ok to soak it in water ( soaking in the bath or swimming is not good for your new tattoo)
• Avoid sunbathing with your new tattoo,
• Never pick or scratch your new tattoo.
• If you are unsure about anything with your new tattoo then please contact your tattoo artist.
• Old school
• New school
• Custom tattoo design - if it can be tattooed we can tattoo it, any size large or small.
For expert tattoo design, call us today on